Beast's Viking Oracle blog!


Viking Oracle: Wisdom of the Ancient Norse Cards by Stacey Demarco 

Skål! For those who do not know me, I am Beast. I am the Regional Lead Ambassador for the Rocky Mountains Region of an awesome Heathen group, The Asatru Community (TAC for short). Our website is HERE. 

I have recently acquired this deck of oracle cards, and will be sharing them as I work my way through them. Please join me on this journey, and let's see where the Norns decide to take us!

Please note: The cards and their descriptions are NOT my own work. I may add my own thoughts to them as we go, but I make no claim to originality or copy-write of the cards or the book passages.

Combining the symbolism and divinatory significance of the 25 Nordic runes with a further 20 Viking-themed cards, the Viking Oracle is a powerful and comprehensive tool for insight and guidance from the Norse tradition. This deck offers a portal back through time into the intriguing culture of ancient Viking society―moving beyond stereotypes of warriors and raiders and delving into the extraordinary Norse mythos and the intricate and powerful belief systems of this ancient people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fehu

Skaði

Yggdrasil